Nope we are still very much here just not around on the Ye Ole Blog as much. Between the 2 weeks of snow knocking us out of our routine plus me being sick - my motivations to blog are quite low.
Also, it is that time of year again. The time of year which requires a decision to be made about where E will go to school next year. The thought of making the decision is absolutely crazy. I feel like the weight of the world is on top of me and I cannot escape it. Probably because I don't want us to make the 'wrong' choice. The thoughts are all consuming and haunt me throughout the day.
Catholic school or homeschool.
I cannot believe I actually typed it because a year ago homeschooling was not an option. Or at least I didn't think it was. Now, I feel like I am almost being dared to try homeschooling for a year but there are so many things I think E would like about going to 'regular' school. But does that justify being gone for 8 hours a day?
I think we could be happy at the Catholic school but I don't want to settle.
I know that homeschooling will be challenging. It will require tons of discipline on my part to have lessons prepped and to stick to schedules.
Right now we continue to pray for a sign that will show us where to go. I think if someone else would make this decision for us then I'd be happy either way knowing it is what God wants us to do.