Here we go...
1. What's currently on your To Do list?
Gracious do I ever and maybe if I enumerate it publicly I'll be able to hold myself to it:
1. Survive this work trip
2. Make E a chore chart before school starts
3. Sign E up for Lego camp
4. Sign E and R up for fall soccer
5. Find someone I can coach R's team with; got E covered last week
6. Get girls hair cuts and mine too
7. Get new school shoes - it is the one thing that I officially don't mind buying new because the shoes are being passed from sister to sister and R's new favorite shoes (even though they are a mess) are E's shoes from 3 yr old class.
8. Order E some bee socks - I need the socks to get handed down and these are great socks from a good company and I think they'll hold up so we'll give them a whirl this year
9. Do multiple dry runs to school to see just how crazy our mornings are going to be
10. Make a list of things we need to do at night and in the mornings before school- make lunch and snack; brush hair - yes brush hair must be accounted for because now I'll do it in the parking lot which cannot be an option in the fall
11. Get on the ball with window replacement and laundry room cubby/locker situation
I'm dreaming I know
12. Move M into big girls room
13. Configure seating in van for 4 car seats
14. Find E a ride home in the afternoons - I cannot bear the thought of loading up the van for a second time and during rest to pick her up from school!
15. Go on work trip/ baby moon - mostly work though but with hubby and sans kids
16. Get van inspected
17. Try not to be annoyed I'm going to ANOTHER wine tasting when pregnant
18. Celebrate Papa's birthday
2. Better type of superhero: magic/radioactive powers? Or trauma/gadgets/hard work?
Gadgets - if gadgets included extra apentages and bilocation abilities then I'm game. Though I'm not into anything really super hero-y with 3 girls so ask about best princess qualities next week and we will talk : )
3. Finding out if baby is a boy or a girl before birth: Good idea? Bad idea?
Neither good nor bad I think. We just don't. As a planner I can totally see finding out. But as one who loves to not be surprised but presents or anything like that, this is a great surprise. Though I think only a boy would surprise me now... Is that bad?
4. Have you ever appeared on a stadium jumbotron?
No thank goodness because I'm way to shy for that!
5. Are you more book smart or more street smart?
6. Have you had that baby yet? (Feel free to skip this one if it's not applicable to you.)
Goodness no and baby had best stay put until I get home from this business trip because Mama and Papa would have some words with bebe if early entrance was in the cards.
Plus my OB thinks I'm crazy and he would probably kill me if the bebe came early. I told him I couldn't come back in 2 weeks because of this trip and I got and eyeroll and an empty threat of a house arrest bracelet : )
So what do you think he'll say when I ask him to go to Parma, OH for a friends ordaination a week before my due date or one of our best friends weddings in South Bend 2 weeks after my due date? Legit thoughts? I'm thinking heck to no just for my mental well being but seriously this due date is crimping my social calendar!
I mean I have 12 weeks left and was induced???? with número 3 so hopefully bebe will cook a few month longer plus for real I'm not ready. I mean are you ever really ready for a newborn? No. At least in my books but I got a few more tricks up my sleeve that need to happen including get through taking E to kindergarten and I'm sure to be a wreck so feel free to send me large bags of chocolate or huge candy bars in advance.
I am so so so doomed to be a wreck!