Is what I was serenaded to on the way home from Raleigh-world celebrating on of E's cousin's bday. Also I was reminded - my birthday Thursday, my birthday Saturday, Tinkerbell ice cream... Enter chorus of happy birthday and old McDonald and twinkle star... Repeat for at least 20 min.
1. E is very intent/excited about her bday
2. She is confusing cake and ice cream
3. She should never be given chocolate cake at 8 pm - 1.5 hrs past bedtime
4. Family gatherings are awesome
5. Toddlers on sugar highs are really amusing to listen to... Just not on repeat in an enclosed space