1. Where do you live? And why do you live there?
Smack dab in the middle of I-95. Well not in the median but the most central city along I-95 (I-95 is a mere 1.5 miles from la Casa de Kibbe). I was dragged here kicking and screaming 6 months before we got married (no we did not live together!) and I've lived here ever since. Cannot say it would have been 1st on my list of places to live but The Mount sure beats Raleigh-world in terms of all the traffic and stoplights!
2. What are you currently watching and/or reading?
Currently the only show that Lee and I are watching is 19 Kids and Counting. We will probably watch some of the National Championship game tonight and ever since we ditched the dish we have been missing the Nats baseball network so now we just settle for whatever baseball is on.
Currently reading… I really don't read too much but I have recently purchased Chosen and Cherished and Catholic Education - Homeward Bound. Pretty excited about reading both.
My husband reads an inordinate amount of time/books - it is pretty impressive.
3. What kind of Catholic are you: cradle, or convert? (Or considering?)
C-R-A-D-L-E… as in the 7:30 am Mass EVERY single Sunday cradle. But now the church we go to does not have the first Liturgy until 8:30 so my kids should thank me for letting them sleep in.
4. Can you point to one moment or experience that made you a practicing Catholic? (Or want to be?)
Hmmm… no probably not. I suppose some defining moments are:
1. Going to college and the first Sunday thinking 'I wonder what time Mass is' (instead of I wonder if I should go to Mass)
2. Getting 'Crowned with Glory and Honor' at our wedding
3. Hubby getting ordained a deacon (words cannot describe how proud I am of him)
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
3 boots, 3 flip flops, 2 running shoes, 7 shoes I would wear to work or church?
6. Are you a good dancer?
|Me and Uncle Kev dancing on previously mentioned wedding day|
7. Who usually drives, you or your husband?
Hubs… unless he has driven all day for work and we are making the 1 hr long trek to church during the week.
8. What's your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
Thanksgiving. Man, Thanksgiving is awesome. The food is always good and there is always plenty of it. My MIL lets us 'do' Thanksgiving on Friday so we are not racing back and forth to meals and stuffing ourselves twice. (I'd fight you for my MIL - she is great!)
Oh and there are no presents to buy or anything that requires lots of planning ahead - except when you are the class mom in charge of the party.
9. Which is correct? Left or right?
Right but I'm not OCD about it
10. Do you have any scars?
Yes. Shattered knuckle in college = my right thumb knuckle is fat.
11. What's the most famous thing you've ever done?
My senior year of college I was named the NC Student Photographer of the Year. (I was a pre-med turned photo-journalism major and I use my Latin American Studies and photo-j double major and chemistry minor - every single day, promise : )