House Hunters - On the Chase

We got some good news yesterday from the bank - they said we should have a problem getting approval for the house in the budget range we are looking for. Sweet!!! Kinda freaky scary too because this is becoming more and more real.

Realtor is coming over tomorrow to:

1. Give us a better idea on rental income potential on this house.
2. Write an offer for the house that we cannot stop thinking about.

My thoughts:
Not really worried about moving in and of itself. I am very concerned about getting a good deal on the house - buyers market blah blah blah. I don't want the sellers to be offended by our first offer - though we are still discussing our options. I don't want to be afraid to walk away from this house if we cannot get it for the price we want and I don't want to be super disappointed about it either - though I am sure both Lee and I will - if we cannot negotiate to something that is within reason of what the market is bearing.

Ugh!!!! I wish the realtor was coming today but he was booked up. I despise waiting. Patience is not something I'm 'good at'. I don't want to rush the process I just want to know if we will buy a house or not - there is a difference and I apologize for not articulating it very well.

I guess/hope by the end of the week we will know something. I wish I could say this heartburn was from worrying about the house - but I know its just the babe reminding me he/she is there and that ultimately there are so many other things to concern myself with than a house : )

Comments

  1. "they said we should have a problem getting approval for the house in the budget range we are looking for"


    and that's good????

    ReplyDelete
  2. should *not*... I don't claim to be a grammar expert : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment